The Student Room Group

Any book recommendations?

If anyone has any good thriller/mystery/crime books, please tell me! Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by FM-LovesOxford

AAAAHHH A BOOK LOVER. okay okay. id say AGGGTM, one of us is lying but some people dont like it, rules for perfect murders, the girl on the train, did you see melody, five survive, five girls lied five girls died, the family upstairs, a sstranger on the beach, dead girls cant lie, the kind worth killing.

Also check out these threads related to books too
@emm4nuella 's thread where is it an official tsr reading book club. link here : Official TSR Book Club 2024 - The Student Room
@emm4nuella 's thread of book of the month where you say what book you want to read that month, you read it and then discuss it the following month. link here: Vote for January's Book of the Month: TSR Book Club! - The Student Room
•a book spread sheet that you fill out when you have read a book and you leave a review. link here: TSR Book Club 2024 - Google Sheets
@heartz4moushi 's book diary thread where you can review a book you have read and just find general book ideas to read. Link here: book diary - The Student Room
Original post by Tatakae L
AAAAHHH A BOOK LOVER. okay okay. id say AGGGTM, one of us is lying but some people dont like it, rules for perfect murders, the girl on the train, did you see melody, five survive, five girls lied five girls died, the family upstairs, a sstranger on the beach, dead girls cant lie, the kind worth killing.

@emm4nuella 's thread where is it an official tsr reading book club. link here : Official TSR Book Club 2024 - The Student Room
@emm4nuella 's thread of book of the month where you say what book you want to read that month, you read it and then discuss it the following month. link here: Vote for January's Book of the Month: TSR Book Club! - The Student Room
•a book spread sheet that you fill out when you have read a book and you leave a review. link here: TSR Book Club 2024 - Google Sheets
@heartz4moushi 's book diary thread where you can review a book you have read and just find general book ideas to read. Link here: book diary - The Student Room

WOW! Thanks for all of those suggestions!I’ve been trying to find some good books lately but I couldn’t find any so THANK U SO MUCH!!!😁😁😁
Reply 3
WOW! Thanks for all of those suggestions!I’ve been trying to find some good books lately but I couldn’t find any so THANK U SO MUCH!!!😁😁😁

np lovey, anytime. like I said, the other threads are also great places to find books.

this is a brill list :woo:
i've come across One of us is lying, and Girl on the train and thats it
AGGGTM and Hawkthorne series i have yet to venture out

imma note down the other titles :ta:

have ya come across these names ?

Truly Devious series - Maureen Johnson
Charlotte Holmes series - Brittany Cavallaro
Theodore Boone legal series - John Grisham
Darcy Walker series - A.J. Lape
Confessions of a murder suspect - James Patterson, Maxine Paetro
Gallagher girls series - Ally Carter
Reply 5
Original post by inanotherlifeee
this is a brill list :woo:
i've come across One of us is lying, and Girl on the train and thats it
AGGGTM and Hawkthorne series i have yet to venture out

imma note down the other titles :ta:

have ya come across these names ?

Truly Devious series - Maureen Johnson
Charlotte Holmes series - Brittany Cavallaro
Theodore Boone legal series - John Grisham
Darcy Walker series - A.J. Lape
Confessions of a murder suspect - James Patterson, Maxine Paetro
Gallagher girls series - Ally Carter

Ive heard of a couple but ive never read them which is a shock for me😭😭. Ill add them to my list too.
Thanks btw for saying my list was good, i seek validation at this point and you just made me so happy🤣🤣
Ive heard of a couple but ive never read them which is a shock for me😭😭. Ill add them to my list too.
Thanks btw for saying my list was good, i seek validation at this point and you just made me so happy🤣🤣

glad you've heard of them ^^ this particular genre is my fave as well and yeah its a bonus i came across your list :yay:
:five:
np cheers ^^
Reply 7
Original post by inanotherlifeee
glad you've heard of them ^^ this particular genre is my fave as well and yeah its a bonus i came across your list :yay:
:five:
np cheers ^^

i cant rep you anymore, but if I could I would have given so much more
i cant rep you anymore, but if I could I would have given so much more

same heree- frr

The books by lisa stone are deffo worth a read.
I was never really into thriller books before, but these are amazing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending