The Student Room Group

English Language Revision Resources

Hi guys, does anyone know where I might find model answers for AQA A-Level English Language? I'm really struggling to find resources. Thanks!
Reply 1
Your teachers may have some; I know mine usually photocopy/scan in the answers that get full/close to full marks. In a similar vein, if your school has a VLE it's always worth checking through that for any resources. I believe the AQA website should have some too - I know there's a few for A-Level English Lit :smile: I don't know how effective this will be but you could check on YouTube for teachers/students going through how they answer a question etc, usually those are pretty good. Good luck on your searches and I hope this was helpful!
Reply 2
Thanks a lot! It’s just that I’ve been struggling to find model answers anywhere online, but I’ve asked my teachers so 🤞🤞
Original post by a.willow
Your teachers may have some; I know mine usually photocopy/scan in the answers that get full/close to full marks. In a similar vein, if your school has a VLE it's always worth checking through that for any resources. I believe the AQA website should have some too - I know there's a few for A-Level English Lit :smile: I don't know how effective this will be but you could check on YouTube for teachers/students going through how they answer a question etc, usually those are pretty good. Good luck on your searches and I hope this was helpful!

Quick Reply

Latest