The Student Room Group

Stuck with Over writting in the name of Revision Notes

I am a slow learner. Basically i take time to learn things specially when i know they are related to my subject syllabus. Otherwise, I find my selves really interested in know more about every new thing I come across.
But anyways, I know how important it is for every uni. student to maintain short and crisp notes to help there backs at the mouth of finals/semesters.
one should be able to eliminate things that are bulking up the content and construct ways through to understand concepts.
Mind maps and flowchart are always handy.
Well if ur r an artist or are hard to stay forced then u should definitely try making mind maps on ur own as well, try adding more colours and diagrammatic representation of concepts.
Lets say ur making notes on a metabolic process, then it has to be in form of a cycle (as we seen in our textbooks) but in ur lang., or ur are studying a historic event the it can be in form of a chart/relation tree or something....but all in the shortest and easy to get form.
(it is me first time posting u guys)
Hope it was communicative, made u feel connected.
Reply 1
Original post by LOstitthrough
I am a slow learner. Basically i take time to learn things specially when i know they are related to my subject syllabus. Otherwise, I find my selves really interested in know more about every new thing I come across.
But anyways, I know how important it is for every uni. student to maintain short and crisp notes to help there backs at the mouth of finals/semesters.
one should be able to eliminate things that are bulking up the content and construct ways through to understand concepts.
Mind maps and flowchart are always handy.
Well if ur r an artist or are hard to stay forced then u should definitely try making mind maps on ur own as well, try adding more colours and diagrammatic representation of concepts.
Lets say ur making notes on a metabolic process, then it has to be in form of a cycle (as we seen in our textbooks) but in ur lang., or ur are studying a historic event the it can be in form of a chart/relation tree or something....but all in the shortest and easy to get form.
(it is me first time posting u guys)
Hope it was communicative, made u feel connected.

I'm the same. Espically with reading the textbook. I would advice with making mind maps or flash card. I personally think that the textbook should give us information that we would need to know for the exam instead of giving loads of information as I think I would use 25% of the info from textbook into the exam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending