The Student Room Group

how do i revise?

i need help!! idk how to revise and now its becoming a really big problem and idk if its something to do with me, but revision techniques that work for others like seneca, mindmaps, memorising notes or using pomodoro technique just doesnt work for me. i feel like seneca doesnt teach me anything, i forget notes quick, and the pomodoro technique wouldnt change anything for me. my teachers have given me revision packs, but really its just a bunch of questions and i dont think that will even benefit me. and i need to revise alot of subjects and theres so much content its making the situation even worse. pls help me
Reply 1
i think if you like songs or music and stuff.
what helps me to help me revise to play some INSTRUMENTAL music in background and record the revision packs on an app on your phone called recorder and just listen to it while havin music in the background as you can hear it over and over again.
this is a tip that helps me
it might not work for you but it did for me as it kept my attention on revision this is because i have inattentive adhd
JF ZAK
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR REVISION
Reply 2
this isnt relevant but like, love ur account name
meep meep meeep
sorry...
.-.
Reply 3
Original post by A____J
this isnt relevant but like, love ur account name
meep meep meeep
sorry...
.-.

i meant listening to recording of your voice can help as in recording the revision pack eg its say about inspector calls and a character analysis of ERIC. you record that and you keep hearing it, it helps in revision.
i hope you get what i mean.
JF ZAK
Reply 4
Original post by JF ZAK
i meant listening to recording of your voice can help as in recording the revision pack eg its say about inspector calls and a character analysis of ERIC. you record that and you keep hearing it, it helps in revision.
i hope you get what i mean.
JF ZAK

wrong reply?
Reply 5
Original post by A____J
wrong reply?

you dont get me do you
Reply 6
Original post by JF ZAK
you dont get me do you

um no, i was just commenting on teenyweenymeeps account name?
Reply 7
Original post by A____J
um no, i was just commenting on teenyweenymeeps account name?

when you start a thread i thing you should actually mean it as it kind of wasted my time so you should get a grip of yourself and lets be honest your name is not any better.
the other guys name is actually catchy.
not gonna waste my time with you.
so bye
JF ZAK
Reply 8
Original post by JF ZAK
when you start a thread i thing you should actually mean it as it kind of wasted my time so you should get a grip of yourself and lets be honest your name is not any better.
the other guys name is actually catchy.
not gonna waste my time with you.
so bye
JF ZAK

#so confused rn but sure
dont wanna waste my time either

Quick Reply

Latest