The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Offer letter

Good evening. I applied for your course and received an offer letter, but not through the application I submitted, but rather through my agent. I really want to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity, but I also want to learn more about the international scholarships you offer based on GPA and IELTs scores because I didn't see any mention of them on my offer letter
Original post by zainab tariq
Good evening. I applied for your course and received an offer letter, but not through the application I submitted, but rather through my agent. I really want to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity, but I also want to learn more about the international scholarships you offer based on GPA and IELTs scores because I didn't see any mention of them on my offer letter

The Student Room isn’t associated with a single university. What uni issued your offer?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
The Student Room isn’t associated with a single university. What uni issued your offer?

Coventry University
Coventry University

Your thread has been moved to the Cov forum and a rep should be along to give some guidance.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
Your thread has been moved to the Cov forum and a rep should be along to give some guidance.

Thank you

Hi @zainab tariq

Firstly, congratulations on the offer! You may be eligible for an international scholarship; however, the eligibility criteria could be understood if you try contacting the university asking your query. I'm attaching the contact details for your reference. Hope this helps:smile:
International Admissions - [email protected] and +44 (0)24 7615 2152
International student support team - [email protected]
Finance help - [email protected]
Student engagement centre - 44 (0) 24 7765 6565 [email protected] Monday-Friday 8am - 8pm Saturday-Sunday 10am - 4pm

Kind regards
Bhavya Harika
Student Ambassador- Coventry University
Reply 6
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @zainab tariq

Firstly, congratulations on the offer! You may be eligible for an international scholarship; however, the eligibility criteria could be understood if you try contacting the university asking your query. I'm attaching the contact details for your reference. Hope this helps:smile:
International Admissions - [email protected] and +44 (0)24 7615 2152
International student support team - [email protected]
Finance help - [email protected]
Student engagement centre - 44 (0) 24 7765 6565 [email protected] Monday-Friday 8am - 8pm Saturday-Sunday 10am - 4pm

Kind regards
Bhavya Harika
Student Ambassador- Coventry University

Thank you so much for your reply
I have been sending mails to all the relevant addresses since last month but still no response
Thank you so much for your reply
I have been sending mails to all the relevant addresses since last month but still no response

Hi Zainab,

Sorry to hear that there has been a delay in getting a response. Please also try contacting the International Scholarships Team on [email protected] with your query. They will also be able to direct you to the most appropriate department for your query. For any other application related enquiries, my colleague has shared the contact details in the previous reply.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Juzer
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest