The Student Room Group

aqa gcse poetry power and conflict

Hi, what do you guys predict will be in the power and conflict aqa paper. Any themes they have not done for a while?
Thanks
Reply 1
They have never asked about identity, which is a big theme in Checking Out Me History, Kamikaze, The Emigree and The Prelude so that would be my #1 prediction.

They also haven't asked about memory or power of nature which are quite big themes, so that's possible.

They've asked about war in 2017, 2019, 2020 and 2022 so I'd say its very unlikely they ask about war, but if they've repeated it 4 times already they could do it a 5th.
Reply 2
Original post by ab99qw
They have never asked about identity, which is a big theme in Checking Out Me History, Kamikaze, The Emigree and The Prelude so that would be my #1 prediction.

They also haven't asked about memory or power of nature which are quite big themes, so that's possible.

They've asked about war in 2017, 2019, 2020 and 2022 so I'd say its very unlikely they ask about war, but if they've repeated it 4 times already they could do it a 5th.

thank you, I hope it is not too hard.
Original post by bts_army.1717
Hi, what do you guys predict will be in the power and conflict aqa paper. Any themes they have not done for a while?
Thanks

the power of nature is a running theme in the prelude, ozymandias, to an extent exposure, so that might come up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending