The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Is it still possible to apply for Oxbridge, LSE or UCL

I would like to study at LSE or UCL for Law, however, Unfortunately I got a 4 in GCSE math's and you need at least's a 6 to be accepted. I am currently doing an AS in math's however and I'm predicted an A. Is it still worth trying to apply to these Unis is not, what other top Unis could I apply to do for Law which would accept my combination of Economics, psychology, Business studies that AS in maths and an EPQ and I am predicted A's in everything. I also would like to apply for Oxbridge, and I have heard KCL will accept a 4 in math's aswell
Reply 1
Check the Entry Requirements on each uni website. If a 6 is required for Maths GCSE then your application will be immediately rejected.

Have you considered resitting Maths GCSE?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by SpiderCrab
Check the Entry Requirements on each uni website. If a 6 is required for Maths GCSE then your application will be immediately rejected.

Have you considered resitting Maths GCSE?

After my gcses, I was thinking about that, but my teacher also wanted me to sit an AS in maths, and I thought perhaps this would look better
You need to contact them directly and ask whether the AS level would supersede the GCSE requirement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending