The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Is it still possible to apply for Oxbridge, LSE or UCL

I would like to study at LSE or UCL for Law, however, Unfortunately I got a 4 in GCSE math's and you need at least's a 6 to be accepted. I am currently doing an AS in math's however and I'm predicted an A. Is it still worth trying to apply to these Unis is not, what other top Unis could I apply to do for Law which would accept my combination of Economics, psychology, Business studies that AS in maths and an EPQ and I am predicted A's in everything. I also would like to apply for Oxbridge, and I have heard KCL will accept a 4 in math's aswell
Check the Entry Requirements on each uni website. If a 6 is required for Maths GCSE then your application will be immediately rejected.

Have you considered resitting Maths GCSE?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by SpiderCrab
Check the Entry Requirements on each uni website. If a 6 is required for Maths GCSE then your application will be immediately rejected.

Have you considered resitting Maths GCSE?

After my gcses, I was thinking about that, but my teacher also wanted me to sit an AS in maths, and I thought perhaps this would look better
You need to contact them directly and ask whether the AS level would supersede the GCSE requirement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending