The Student Room Group

I want to do 2 very different courses but they add up to 3 A levels. will this work.

I want to take a business course for one year that is worth 1.5 A levels. After this I want to do a public services level 3 btec diploma worth 2 A levels. Since they are so different I'm kind of worried that in the future employers will look at it like if they are a business focused place they will not really care about the 2 A levels in public services and see me as only having 1.5 A levels. Would this happen/ would doing these very different courses cause me issues? Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by omanalta
I want to take a business course for one year that is worth 1.5 A levels. After this I want to do a public services level 3 btec diploma worth 2 A levels. Since they are so different I'm kind of worried that in the future employers will look at it like if they are a business focused place they will not really care about the 2 A levels in public services and see me as only having 1.5 A levels. Would this happen/ would doing these very different courses cause me issues? Thank you

as long as they add up to 3 alevels then that should be okay. Most universities requires 3 alevels. ALSO, you can do 4 alevel if you feel like you can cope with it. Im sure your employer will not refuse to let you to work in the future.
Reply 2
Thank you
Reply 3
Original post by omanalta
Thank you

No probs. Any more worries?

Quick Reply

Latest