The Student Room Group

gcse combined science 2022 papers

Does anyone have the 2022 combined science past papers?
Original post by rohima25
Does anyone have the 2022 combined science past papers?

Try ask your teachers to access them and print them out for you as I think only they usually have access or try do a shadow paper.
Original post by Ytftgy7g7yby7
Try ask your teachers to access them and print them out for you as I think only they usually have access or try do a shadow paper.

I found the papers but my teachers wont give me the mark schemes. Is there any place I could access any unofficial mark schemes from?
Reply 3
Original post by fatimagailani
I found the papers but my teachers wont give me the mark schemes. Is there any place I could access any unofficial mark schemes from?

The real markschemes should be online soon - why not ask your teacher to mark them for you?
Original post by Muttley79
The real mark schemes should be online soon - why not ask your teacher to mark them for you?

She does not have a lesson with us until after our exam and there is a teacher's strike on wednesday and friday and my exam is on monday.
Reply 5
Original post by fatimagailani
She does not have a lesson with us until after our exam and there is a teacher's strike on wednesday and friday and my exam is on monday.

She must have a pigeonhole you could have dropped it in or gone to see her.
Original post by Muttley79
She must have a pigeonhole you could have dropped it in or gone to see her.

I could possibly email her today to atleast get an answer by Thursday. That's a good idea. Thank youu.

Quick Reply

Latest