The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

ual camberwell foundation 2023

Hi there! I applied for the ccw foundation back in march and I still haven’t heard back and i’m getting more worried because they said the deadline is the 31st of may. Has anyone still not heard back? feeling really stressed because my a levels start soon and I can’t focus because don’t know what i’m doing next year!!!!! if anyone knows anything that would help me out as I really want to go. thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by pebbleskittyrose
Hi there! I applied for the ccw foundation back in march and I still haven’t heard back and i’m getting more worried because they said the deadline is the 31st of may. Has anyone still not heard back? feeling really stressed because my a levels start soon and I can’t focus because don’t know what i’m doing next year!!!!! if anyone knows anything that would help me out as I really want to go. thanks :smile:

I feel exactly the same as you !! I still haven’t heard and everyone I know who’s applied has heard by now it’s so so frustrating and also I’m super annoyed at Camberwell that they’ve left it until when our exams officially start to tell us- I went to an open day in autumn and they said they would tell us in mid/late April... : /
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I feel exactly the same as you !! I still haven’t heard and everyone I know who’s applied has heard by now it’s so so frustrating and also I’m super annoyed at Camberwell that they’ve left it until when our exams officially start to tell us- I went to an open day in autumn and they said they would tell us in mid/late April... : /

it’s so frustrating!! i emailed last night so i hope they will get back to me. I went to those open days too and assumed they would have gotten back to me by now. i’ve got 2 exams on wednesday and if i find out in the morning that I haven’t got in i’ll be too distracted to do anything in the exam lol. hoping we find out soon!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending