The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Camberwell foundation application response

Hi there,

I applied for UAL Camberwell art foundation about 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard back, is anyone else having a similar problem?

Scroll to see replies

Yes I still haven’t heard! Have you had any updates?
(edited 1 year ago)
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Nope :frown:( I emailed the admissions team about 4 days ago and still no reply, fingers crossed they'll come back soon with good news xx
Reply 3
I’m so stressed, i have seen so many CSM get replies but so far i know no one with a camberwell reply :frown:
Original post by Misotrin
I’m so stressed, i have seen so many CSM get replies but so far i know no one with a camberwell reply :frown:

Yesss its stressing me out even more the longer we have to wait for a reply :frown:. However, i have heard that UAL typically give out offers on a Friday so potentially today or sometime late next week (because of all the bank holidays we defo wont hear on Monday or Tuesday i think).
Reply 5
I’m trying to workout if it’s a good thing or a bad thing? but anyhoo fingers crossed 🤞 Do UAL normally
give our rejections then offers? As maybe it’s a good thing we haven’t heard back??
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by chlowithdaflo26
Yesss its stressing me out even more the longer we have to wait for a reply :frown:. However, i have heard that UAL typically give out offers on a Friday so potentially today or sometime late next week (because of all the bank holidays we defo wont hear on Monday or Tuesday i think).

Me too. I’ve been stressed out for weeks and I’m constantly asked if I’ve heard back but there’s still no news…it’s making me nervous :s-smilie:. As you said though I’m really really hoping we all hear something today and if not next week
Reply 7
I’m trying to workout if it’s a good thing or a bad thing? but anyhoo fingers crossed 🤞 Do UAL normally
give our rejections the offers?
Reply 8
give our rejections the offers?

I wouldn’t know. I don’t know anything about how their system works because they never told anybody. I wish they would give us a full preview of what the application process would look like…so we can know what silence from them means. This is really stressing me out because I want, so badly, to go there
Reply 9
hiya, a friend got an offer thursday night if that helps
Original post by Anonymous
hiya, a friend got an offer thursday night if that helps

Thursday? Mm I guess there’s still hope…
Reply 11
I wouldn’t know. I don’t know anything about how their system works because they never told anybody. I wish they would give us a full preview of what the application process would look like…so we can know what silence from them means. This is really stressing me out because I want, so badly, to go there

I really want to as well, i’ve put my heart and soul into my application lol! i want to know if the silence is good or a bad thing the deadline is so soon i really hope they don’t just reject me at the last moment
I really want to as well, i’ve put my heart and soul into my application lol! i want to know if the silence is good or a bad thing the deadline is so soon i really hope they don’t just reject me at the last moment

rejection at the last minute is the worst…I really don’t want that happen to either of us
Reply 13
rejection at the last minute is the worst…I really don’t want that happen to either of us

im frantically checking my ual portal all the time, surely they won’t reject last minute? im not sure at all i’ve heard nothing from anyone
Reply 14
Anyone get any response?
Anyone get any response?

Not yet, feel like I keep checking my portal every 5 minutes! I’m so anxious it’s taking a toll on my ability to function.
Anyone get any response?

nope slowing giving up atp. Might just consider a different uni idk…
Reply 17
I must admit i do check my portal and emails every minute or so… I think the worst part is that i don’t know if lts a good or bad thing. With other unis normally rejections happen first but it seems with UAL it’s just random :frown:
Reply 18
Any news?
Any news?

Got an email which says “While you’re waiting to hear more from us, we thought we’d share some information about UAL clubs and societies” so I’m assuming I’m still on the waiting list? Otherwise they wouldn’t send that kind of email right? Idk…there’s still hope I guess :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending