The Student Room Group

WJEC AS Biology Unit 2

How did it go guys? did everyone find it good
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Coalmine06
I went okay tbf. The QER was nice and most of the questions were too. I didn't get how blood flow is reduced in the arterioles except by the lumen getting smaller and the differences and similarities of digestion of the hydra and amoeba question was hard too. Did you find anything hard?

imo I think it went really good. Most of the questions was nice. Yeah I was a bit confused on tissue fluid there was a variety of answers amonst friends - but hopefully all went well. Idk i dont want low grade boundaries or anything haha
I was a bit confused on saprotrophic digestion but i sort of remembered it
but all good so far
Reply 2
i didn’t like it, literally spent so much time revising animal transport and there was so many questions about plants. advance information was jokes
Reply 3
Original post by sickjd
i didn’t like it, literally spent so much time revising animal transport and there was so many questions about plants. advance information was jokes

Oh I know I learnt all of nutrition for them to only make it a qer and one extra question?!
Hi I have this paper as a mock and I'm not prepared. Do you guys remember what questions there were in this? Or do you have a copy of it? its been ages so def wouldn't expect you to thanks
Reply 5
hey i sat this paper last year. QER was about dentition of herbivores and carnivores i think so just learn that and you’ll be safe haha.
Original post by j4keevs
hey i sat this paper last year. QER was about dentition of herbivores and carnivores i think so just learn that and you’ll be safe haha.

Ahh thanks so much, I had it and it wasn't too bad thankfully. thanks for ur reply tho

Quick Reply

Latest