The Student Room Group

AS vs A Level Business Edexcel

I'm currently doing maths, further maths, computer science, and business. I don't enjoy business that much and purely took it as a backup in case I dropped further maths. Further isn't too bad though, although it could get worse with the year 2 content, so I'm thinking of dropping business once I've covered all the AS content and taking the AS next year with my other A levels. How is the AS different from A level business, other than not having the last 2 themes, as I know there's a paper 3 with a set industry, but maybe the question types are different too???
i do a level business, the content didnt get much harder for A2, i dont rememebr what the AS mark allocations were for the questions but for the A2 paper 1 and 2 you have 2 four markers, 1 ten marker, 1 twelve marker and 1 twenty marker for each set (2 sets)
the question wording is the exact same
i think you should drop the subject that would least benefit you when applying to uni, if u want to do maths at uni then definetly drop business
personally i wouldnt drop business just bcus i dont enjoy it, i hate essays and lots of memorisation and key words but taking it was one of the best decisions, revision is quick and way less stressful than maths or a science

Quick Reply

Latest