(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Jaz12112
How did the exam go

definitely a hard test
Reply 2
Original post by Jaiden196
definitely a hard test

100%, somewhat difficult to compare to previous papers especially the 15 mark question. My hope is that the grade boundaries are low given the consensus is that the test was harder.
Reply 3
Original post by Jaz12112
How did the exam go

it was horrendous, i think im failing this paper!
Reply 4
Original post by Jaiden196
100%, somewhat difficult to compare to previous papers especially the 15 mark question. My hope is that the grade boundaries are low given the consensus is that the test was harder.

what u think overall for an A?
Reply 5
Original post by armaan99
what u think overall for an A?

Based off of previous pre covid grade boundaries an A is around 63 marks (2019). Highest it’s ever been was in 2018 at 67 marks. However, accounting for the extra protection confirmed by OCR i’d say conservatively an A would be around 60 marks, accounting for the difficulty of the test perhaps lower but guessing that would be anecdotal at best.

One thing is certain, if the majority of students found that to be a difficult test which i think is the case, it should definitely be lower.
Reply 6
Thankyou for your reply, It was a great take however what would it be for across all three papers do you think?
I liked it tbh. Section A was really easy for me. I think they asked the easiest possible questions about the studies they chose. Section B had some slightly more challenging questions but still nothing too difficult. First half of section C was good as well.

I completely waffled the last two questions on section C though. I wrote about a social media personality and a social media app that would teach about the negative impacts of social media and how social media can be used for positive mental health instead, and not in a great load of detail either. It was embarrassing. I’ve never been good at application questions at all. Hopefully I salvaged some marks from it.
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest