The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary leniency? Please help!

How leneint is the uni with entry requirement?
Have an offer of AAB, how likely will the person be accepted with A*AC?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

Thanks

Almost guaranteed at that point, don’t stress about it. I had worse grades, they are pretty nice when it comes to accepting people. Idk if they might be more strict this year though
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply.

Original post by DoomDude
Almost guaranteed at that point, don’t stress about it. I had worse grades, they are pretty nice when it comes to accepting people. Idk if they might be more strict this year though
Original post by Anonymous

Thanks

Hey there! First of all, congratulations on your offer! I must say ahead of time, that the decision is entirely up to admissions and it depends on things like competition for places as well as what subject the C is in (if its related to the course, higher chance that it matter for example)- BUT I am pretty sure I am correct in saying that a student who obtains a A*AC which marginally misses their offer of an AAB will be SERIOUSLY considered. Can't tell you for certain that it would be accepted, but I'll say I'm about 90% sure that especially because of the A*, and of course like I said depending on which subject the C is in, the person has a very good chance of being accepted anyway. Please do let me know if I can be of any further help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending