The Student Room Group

Plz can u mark my letter (urgent)

(worth 30 marks)
Dear Emily,

I am hoping to introduce you to the world of art. Art may be said to be tedious, however, hopefully, I’m here to change that. After this, I would like you to consider pursuing art as a subject.

An exhibition(also referred to as the world of wonders) is one of the most surreal places to visit, in your whole life. On entering its paradoxical, you can hear the irritating sound of many voices but once your eyes lay on an impressive art piece, you’ll feel the magnificence of being drawn into another dimension. It's like living through a story, exploring different aspects of life! Feel free to search for the background of an eye-catching painting, to unfold the artist's view. Words can’t explain the true euphoric, mesmerizing and inspiring feeling, of knowing what a human's imagination holds.

How would you like to make a change to this dull world? Would you like your legacy to live on for many generations to come?

Art is an eager book, waiting for its story to be told- to inspire. When you think of art, you think of a painting. What if I told you it has many forms? What if I told you art doesn’t just tell stories? It changes lives. Art can be created through: drawing, colouring, sculpting and with advanced technology, you can create virtual art! Master pieces don’t have to include using many tools- that cost you money and time- it's your creativity. The mind-blowing fact, the capability is not by using high-priced tools, nor by spending hours on one piece- unbothered. It's by having enthusiasm, moreover affectionately producing unique images. Does art still sound tiring? Well, you’ll be surprised to discover art can be created virtually. You alone, together with your device can for a marvellous piece of art, that will draw the attention of many.

People silently suffering. Hoping for a saviour to shield them from their nightmares. For some it takes courage, however, they can never truly be understood. Imagine the pain quiet souls have to endure. This is where art comes in. An inexpensive and worry-free platform to express your true self. To free burdens. To lower the load on your heart. When many perceive its story, it not only inspires but consoles some it's relatable to. It's mind-blowing how from feeling morose, you feel a peculiar sensation of being comforted. (Knowing you're not alone) This is the true power sealed within art.

I hope I have changed your perspective, carrying you through the purpose of art, as well as displaying how it's much more complex than just looking at a picture blankly.

Yours sincerely,

Quick Reply

Latest