The Student Room Group

Urgent question bout travel

hi guys this is an urgent question if ur able to answer it u are my angel
i bascially goin 2 travel to italy on the 21st and i want 2 knw if easyjet still have PTVs bascially those screens on the back of the plane seat. if u read this u might think its not urgent but it is to me.
Reply 1
I I don't remember them ever having them in the past 20 odd years. But to answer the questions, flew to Italy with them in May, and no.
Reply 2
Original post by gjd800
I I don't remember them ever having them in the past 20 odd years. But to answer the questions, flew to Italy with them in May, and no.

i am sincerely crushed right now but thanks anywayz.
do they hv free wifi at least
Reply 3
No wifi either.
Reply 4
Original post by gjd800
No wifi either.

i am literally cryin right now
wht do they hv then
plz tell me u have somethin positive
this is a livin nightmare
Original post by JF ZAK
i am literally cryin right now
wht do they hv then
plz tell me u have somethin positive
this is a livin nightmare

Buy a book? Take a nap?

It's only like 2 and a half hours apparently according to google (maybe longer if you're heading down to Sicily or something...). By the time you're settled in it's already an hour in, and the last half an hour you have to have everything stowed and switched off anyway for descent. So it's really only like an hour of "flight time" where you are sitting and not having stuff to do and being able to head to the loo and such.
Original post by JF ZAK
hi guys this is an urgent question if ur able to answer it u are my angel
i bascially goin 2 travel to italy on the 21st and i want 2 knw if easyjet still have PTVs bascially those screens on the back of the plane seat. if u read this u might think its not urgent but it is to me.

Hi there, I've just moved your thread to a more relevant forum :hugs:
Reply 7
btw
do easy jet have usb carging thing on the plane seat
Original post by JF ZAK
btw
do easy jet have usb carging thing on the plane seat

Not the last time I flew with them. It is a budget airline and it's a short-haul flight so don't expect much.

Quick Reply

Latest