The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

University of Hull Accomodation

I have accepted my unconditional offer for marine biology and I am thinking if it would be best to get an off campus acommodation or not?
Reply 1
Original post by Yuviii
I have accepted my unconditional offer for marine biology and I am thinking if it would be best to get an off campus acommodation or not?

I've also accepted an unconditional for marine biology. Im staying on campus as I think it'll be more convenient for 1st year
(edited 10 months ago)
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Yuviii

Hi there,
I'd say that both options work well if you have other fellow students around to talk to. Accomodation on campus may be convenient, although it'll be more costly than off campus accomodation in general.

I do have an ensuite room around a 5 minute walk from main campus available for you to take (£134.50 per week). If you're still looking and interested, feel free to message me for more details :smile:.
Original post by Yuviii

Hey!
I graduated in 2021, and I would recommend living on campus for your first year however if you can't get accommodation on campus, the off campus accommodation's are all SUPER close to the uni. The furthest you will be walking is about 10-15 minutes to get to campus. If you also go with this option, I would really stress that you should join a sport or society as you will get to meet loads of people. I loved my first year flat however, I actually met all my friendship group through my sports team. I then lived with them for the rest of my time at hull off campus.

If you have questions about Hull in general, feel free to message me!
Reply 4
Original post by C.murphy05
I've also accepted an unconditional for marine biology. Im staying on campus as I think it'll be more convenient for 1st year

Heyy. Did you put Hull as your insurance or firm? I received an unconditional offer for environmental science and I put them as my insurance. But I'm not sure how to register for accommodation. They say I need to register an expression of interest in their accommodation. But I'm not entirely sure what this means.
Idk if you can help :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by alexs2005
Heyy. Did you put Hull as your insurance or firm? I received an unconditional offer for environmental science and I put them as my insurance. But I'm not sure how to register for accommodation. They say I need to register an expression of interest in their accommodation. But I'm not entirely sure what this means.
Idk if you can help :smile:

I firmed hull so chose accommodation as soon as I could so I dont really know how it may work for you sorry. Maybe try emailing the uni.

Quick Reply

Latest