The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull Univeristy accomodation

Hi i have a spare room for a university quarter house with three muslim girls if anyone’s interested pls message.
Hi,
Could you share more about the house? e.g. shared bathroom/en suit etc
Price per week etc.

I am Muslim girl and I’ve applied through clearing, just waiting to hear back if I’ll get an offer. But I have been looking at accommodation just in case.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
Price per week etc.

I am Muslim girl and I’ve applied through clearing, just waiting to hear back if I’ll get an offer. But I have been looking at accommodation just in case.

it’s a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house and is £120.50 a week. we ls feel free to message with any other questions
Reply 3
Hi,
Price per week etc.

it’s also cheaper than the accoms on campus and is 46 weeks. Hope you get an offer :smile:
it’s also cheaper than the accoms on campus and is 46 weeks. Hope you get an offer :smile:

Due to it being shared bathrooms, I wouldn’t go for this accommodation. I really appreciate the response and all the detail!
& Thank you so much! So nervous 🫣x
Reply 5
Due to it being shared bathrooms, I wouldn’t go for this accommodation. I really appreciate the response and all the detail!
& Thank you so much! So nervous 🫣x

ahhh no worries i’ve lived with the girls the previous year and they all clean and nice but whatever you feel most comfortable doing 😁

Quick Reply

Latest