The Student Room Group

I forgot to shade in my histogram! 😂😂

Ok look, I know this sounds super hilarious and silly at the same time to ask this kinda question. But essentially I took my 2023 GCSE Paper 2 Maths exam and it went well, however I realised that on one of the questions I had to draw a histogram with a PENCIL. I drew it but I realised that I forgot to shade in my drawn region!

When the examiners mark my paper will they still be able to see that I've drawn my histogram despite it being drawn in pencil without it shaded in? Do Edexcel's scanners pick up pencil drawings?

Apologies in advance for this silly question but I'm just curious! 😂
Original post by Adz H
Ok look, I know this sounds super hilarious and silly at the same time to ask this kinda question. But essentially I took my 2023 GCSE Paper 2 Maths exam and it went well, however I realised that on one of the questions I had to draw a histogram with a PENCIL. I drew it but I realised that I forgot to shade in my drawn region!

When the examiners mark my paper will they still be able to see that I've drawn my histogram despite it being drawn in pencil without it shaded in? Do Edexcel's scanners pick up pencil drawings?

Apologies in advance for this silly question but I'm just curious! 😂

It will be fine
If you pressed hard enough with your pencil, it will be picked up.

Quick Reply

Latest