The Student Room Group

gcse

How can I report someone who cheated in their GCSE? This person was looking at someone else's paper for answers, which is highly unfair to those who have put in effort. i want be anonymous as well cus i dont want to be the person who is labled a "snitch".
Reply 1
technically you could report it to Ofqual but I don't know if it would go far if there isn't any real evidence. they might just contact the school
Reply 2
Original post by Spelunker
technically you could report it to Ofqual but I don't know if it would go far if there isn't any real evidence. they might just contact the school

I do have some evidence, but I'm unsure if it would be considered substantial. The the person not that smart, he basically blatantly copied the answer to the last question from another student. if the previous questions are incorrect then how can he miraculously managed to get the last question right. would this count.
Reply 3
probably not as it could be easily explained as him just knowing the question. to be honest, it may not even be worth reporting if you think he would of done bad on all the other questions. I also made I mistake before, if your a student you should first report it to a teacher or exams officer or if you want contact directly you would have contact the exam board for the exam at there specific reporting email or phone number
Reply 4
Original post by Spelunker
probably not as it could be easily explained as him just knowing the question. to be honest, it may not even be worth reporting if you think he would of done bad on all the other questions. I also made I mistake before, if your a student you should first report it to a teacher or exams officer or if you want contact directly you would have contact the exam board for the exam at there specific reporting email or phone number

damn. that was good info, thank you very much.

Quick Reply

Latest