The Student Room Group

hey ! newbie

hey ! im samantha, im 19 and i am from scotland.

i am currently studying for my BA/BSc (honours) in design and innovation with the open university.

made an account on here as i dropped out of high school at 15 with little to no qualifications due to anxiety, so now i suck at studying </3
Reply 1
Original post by samanthabaillie

i am currently studying for my BA/BSc (honours) in design and innovation with the open university.

made an account on here as i dropped out of high school at 15 with little to no qualifications due to anxiety, so now i suck at studying </3

Hi, Samantha!

Welcome on board! :smile: Fasten your seatbelts and get ready for an awesome journey! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by samanthabaillie

Hey,

Welcome to TSR! Let us know if you need any help finding anything. We have an Open University forum and a design forum that may be of interest :smile:
Hi Samantha, I'm new here too was just looking through the OU threads and found this post. We have some things in common I'm from Scotland and studying BA Design and Innovation with the OU too, I'm beginning year 2 in October. I also dropped out of school due to mental health at 15 and began studying again at 28 lol better late than never! Happy to have a chat anytime 😊 Lara
Hello @samantha I am so much glad to have a chat with you here. Welcome to the community. Enjoy your best time here.
Reply 5
Original post by LaraBella93
Hi Samantha, I'm new here too was just looking through the OU threads and found this post. We have some things in common I'm from Scotland and studying BA Design and Innovation with the OU too, I'm beginning year 2 in October. I also dropped out of school due to mental health at 15 and began studying again at 28 lol better late than never! Happy to have a chat anytime 😊 Lara

Welcome to TSR! Hope you are enjoying it so far. Let us know if you need any help finding anything :smile:
Original post by Wilykit
Welcome to TSR! Hope you are enjoying it so far. Let us know if you need any help finding anything :smile:

A very good question. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest