The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Any Students Attending the Bath International Foundation Year?

Hey everyone! Looking to connect with fellow students attending the Bath International Foundation Year starting in September 2023. Drop a comment if you'll be joining too let's connect and share our excitement for the upcoming year!
Reply 1
Original post by Aditya Tyagi
Hey everyone! Looking to connect with fellow students attending the Bath International Foundation Year starting in September 2023. Drop a comment if you'll be joining too let's connect and share our excitement for the upcoming year!

What subject are u doing?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by Andi.0k
What subject are u doing?

Computer science and AI what about you?
Reply 3
Computer science and AI what about you?

Architecture but I'm not doing the int foundation year
Reply 4
Original post by Andi.0k
Architecture but I'm not doing the int foundation year

Fair enough, architecture is long bro, i respect you for that.
Reply 5
Fair enough, architecture is long bro, i respect you for that.

Thank you I'm already suffering and I haven't even started yet :'-)
Reply 6

Hi! i'm not attending the IFY this year but i am currently thinking of applying for it for the 2024 start. i was wondering - did you apply for the international foundation programs for several different universities and then choose Bath? could someone do that for international foundations where they choose which one they want to attend after receiving all of the offers? i know that's how university applications usually work but since the application for the IFY isn't through UCAS, i'm just worried if it's more restricted than that
Reply 7
me!
Reply 8
Original post by jenny.z
Hi! i'm not attending the IFY this year but i am currently thinking of applying for it for the 2024 start. i was wondering - did you apply for the international foundation programs for several different universities and then choose Bath? could someone do that for international foundations where they choose which one they want to attend after receiving all of the offers? i know that's how university applications usually work but since the application for the IFY isn't through UCAS, i'm just worried if it's more restricted than that

No it is not restricted at all, you can apply to as many as you want. I did not apply to multiple but know a huge amount of people who did. Bath just seemed as the best choice at face value for me! So good luck with all ur applications.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
me!

Hey! Would you like to drop me a dm? We can connect.
Reply 10
No it is not restricted at all, you can apply to as many as you want. I did not apply to multiple but know a huge amount of people who did. Bath just seemed as the best choice at face value for me! So good luck with all ur applications.

Great! Thank you so much!
Reply 11
hey, i’ve already applied to it, just today, but i will start in september 2024, how is it going so far? and could i ask, when u have applied and sent all the needed documents, how long was it to wait for their response?

Quick Reply

Latest