The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing interview

Hey,

I’ve got my interview next week for adult nursing at University of Northampton.

Has anyone had an interview here yet? Or even if you haven’t had one at this particular uni - can anyone give me any tips on the kind of questions they may ask?

I’ve been researching the 6 C’s and latest NHS news but not sure if there’s anything I should be focusing on in preparation.

Original post by Kay_rose_x
Hey,

Has anyone had an interview here yet? Or even if you haven’t had one at this particular uni - can anyone give me any tips on the kind of questions they may ask?

I’ve been researching the 6 C’s and latest NHS news but not sure if there’s anything I should be focusing on in preparation.

@Emily_B

The 6 C's of nursing
NMC code of practice
Why you want to be a nurse
Things from personal statement so remember what's you said in it.
NHS core values
Why chosen this particular university

A NHS dual adult nurse & midwife .
I'm nhs Scotland so unfortunately don't know nothing about the university but basically things are similar asked.
Reply 2
Original post by Allyson2020
@Emily_B

The 6 C's of nursing
NMC code of practice
Why you want to be a nurse
Things from personal statement so remember what's you said in it.
NHS core values
Why chosen this particular university

A NHS dual adult nurse & midwife .
I'm nhs Scotland so unfortunately don't know nothing about the university but basically things are similar asked.

Thank you so much for your helpful reply :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Thank you so much for your helpful reply :smile:

Hi Kay x
You welcome with reply and hopefully you'll do well with upcoming interviews as well, let's know how you do ok 😃
Reply 4
Original post by Allyson2020
Hi Kay x
You welcome with reply and hopefully you'll do well with upcoming interviews as well, let's know how you do ok 😃

Thank you for your help. My interview was very stressful and I was convinced I did badly; however I’ve been given an offer for the university I wanted :smile: so chuffed!
Thank you for your help. My interview was very stressful and I was convinced I did badly; however I’ve been given an offer for the university I wanted :smile: so chuffed!

Hi Kay xx
You are very welcome ok for the help x

Yes I do reckon if people going into interviews feeling already nervous and anxious it makes them feel worse.
They understand that potential students will feel sort of stressful and nervous and will allow for it providing you do enough on answering there questions and this is the main thing.

Wow congrats on getting your offer at the chosen university you wanted to goto as well as you'll feel more better & excited with this. You can at least celebrate the good news hunni as now you can start looking forward to starting university as a student nurse and the next three years ahead of hard work xxxx

If anything I can help with you are more than welcome to PM message me with questions etc okay xx
Reply 6
Hey,

Hi,

I have my upcoming interview soon and I was wondering what kind of thing you used for your portfolio or powerpoint or poster you did ?

Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending