The Student Room Group

ARUP assesment centre ADVICE/HELP PLEASE

Hi, has anybody participated in an assessment centre for Arup? I would like to know what to expect - I have been told there will be a case study and an interview. The role i am applying for is Digital engineering technician - Infrastructure if this helps. Thanks guys, just really keen to impress.
Reply 1
Hi. I've also got an upcoming assessment centre for Arup and I applied for an Advanced Apprenticeship. I've been trying to find some advice on here but seem to be struggling lol. My AC is this Friday when's yours if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by DJSMOKES
Hi. I've also got an upcoming assessment centre for Arup and I applied for an Advanced Apprenticeship. I've been trying to find some advice on here but seem to be struggling lol. My AC is this Friday when's yours if you don't mind me asking?

Hey I've come across this forum, how did the assessment centre go? Would appreciate any advice as I have one upcoming.
Reply 3
Original post by Jesssie01
Hey I've come across this forum, how did the assessment centre go? Would appreciate any advice as I have one upcoming.

I have the same question for you :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by ollielee
I have the same question for you :smile:

Hi,
Have you been able to get any information on what to expect?
Reply 5
Original post by seyiharuna
Hi,
Have you been able to get any information on what to expect?

No, nothing :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending