The Student Room Group

Question about an exam today...

I had AQA GCSE Combined Science Higher Paper 2 today. There was a 1 mark question on how to improve the validity of an experiment. I realised my answer was wrong so crossed it out completely and stated that "MY ANSWER IS CONTINUED AT BACK". Will it still be marked if I completely scribbled out my answer out and wrote my new answer in the back?
Did you write it in the extra paper? Of course you are allowed to write on the back, I don't even write "my answer is continued" and its still marked, as long as its on the official extra pages at the back then absolutely
Reply 2
Original post by ReynaRamirez
Did you write it in the extra paper? Of course you are allowed to write on the back, I don't even write "my answer is continued" and its still marked, as long as its on the official extra pages at the back then absolutely

Oh ok!!! Thank you :smile::smile::smile: I have also previously used extra loose official sheets to continue answers. Will these be marked? Thanks in advance as sometimes I get worried about how the examiner will actually see the answer if it is not in the answer section???

Quick Reply

Latest