The Student Room Group

Aqa geography gcse paper 3- 2023

Hey guys!
I don’t know if there’s already a thread on tomorrows paper but I couldn’t find one so I made this. I hope it’s not too late to discuss the paper and potential questions as I’ve heard the questions are pretty predictable. Just hoping everyone can share their take on tmrws paper as I’m so worried- my teacher only spent like 2 lessons on it and it was not enough for me. Thank you!!
Original post by lavishmuslimah06
Hey guys!
I don’t know if there’s already a thread on tomorrows paper but I couldn’t find one so I made this. I hope it’s not too late to discuss the paper and potential questions as I’ve heard the questions are pretty predictable. Just hoping everyone can share their take on tmrws paper as I’m so worried- my teacher only spent like 2 lessons on it and it was not enough for me. Thank you!!

I will post here tomorrow on how it went :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by propergoodman
I will post here tomorrow on how it went :smile:

Hey guys!

How do we even revise this
Reply 3
Original post by ThatGuy60

We were told to learn our fieldwork and how we can present different types of data. I would also recommend reading through the pre release to make sure you understand it.
Reply 4
the 9 mark question is most likely going to be if the development of the port should go ahead or not, so i suggest reading the pre release and writing a plan of the question.
Original post by 0_0 33
the 9 mark question is most likely going to be if the development of the port should go ahead or not, so i suggest reading the pre release and writing a plan of the question.

Yes I’ve heard that. It will most definitely be on the port. Thank you so much!

That’s what I was thinking because my teacher never even went over it in depth. Guys please share some tips and must-know techniques! Thankyou!
Original post by bing1234
We were told to learn our fieldwork and how we can present different types of data. I would also recommend reading through the pre release to make sure you understand it.

Do you have any clue what type of questions they may ask about our fieldwork? And any clue wether we have to memorise the information about our fieldwork?
Reply 8
Do you have any clue what type of questions they may ask about our fieldwork? And any clue wether we have to memorise the information about our fieldwork?

They can ask you about things like suitability of location and a risk. You don't need to remember specifically what your data was but just the general idea of what it shows. For example the field work I did something would be like the average rock size is greater at Highcliffe than Barton on sea. A nine marker a few years ago was about how your data collected allowed you to reach a valid conclusion.
Reply 9
Original post by 0_0 33

That aged well
That aged well

It wasn’t really hard to predict I swear every teacher in existence told us that
Original post by Larita1212
It wasn’t really hard to predict I swear every teacher in existence told us that

Ikr!!! But the qs was pretty similar, I’d say even easier than than the predicted one! Hope everyone did well!!

Quick Reply

Latest