The Student Room Group

ncl uni pharm

ive got an offer (BBB) at newcastle for pharmacy. ill be honest i dont think i can get all 3 tho, maybe 1 B but still. if i get like BCC or sum like that do you think they’ll be okay w it?
Reply 1
Original post by rafifin605
ive got an offer (BBB) at newcastle for pharmacy. ill be honest i dont think i can get all 3 tho, maybe 1 B but still. if i get like BCC or sum like that do you think they’ll be okay w it?

Some unis offer near misses but that's if you're 1 grade short and only available if the course isn't super popular (my cousin was 1 grade short for her offer at a different uni and was still rejected and had to go through clearing). If you miss your offer by 2 grades it's unlikely that you will be accepted if the course is popular. If the course often shows up in clearing then you may still be accepted.
Reply 2
Original post by Andi.0k
Some unis offer near misses but that's if you're 1 grade short and only available if the course isn't super popular (my cousin was 1 grade short for her offer at a different uni and was still rejected and had to go through clearing). If you miss your offer by 2 grades it's unlikely that you will be accepted if the course is popular. If the course often shows up in clearing then you may still be accepted.

ahh right okay thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending