The Student Room Group

Applying to medicine dentistry pharmacy

Can I apply to a mix of medicine and dentistry or a mix of dentistry and pharmacy. Basically what would be the best course option to do alongside dentistry.
(edited 4 months ago)
No, 4 medicine 1 other/ apply to biomed or chem. I did this and I secured 3 offers. One being at ucl and uni of Leeds which I took
Reply 2
Original post by gk2004uol25
No, 4 medicine 1 other/ apply to biomed or chem. I did this and I secured 3 offers. One being at ucl and uni of Leeds which I took

I mean for the 4 offers can I apply to 2 dentistry and 2 pharmacy or like 2 dentistry 2 medicine
Yeah
Reply 4
Original post by gk2004uol25
Hi, may I know What grade did you get for gcse?
Hey I applied for 4 dent and 1 pharm - and got offers for both this year, make the focus of your app on dent as it is more competitive and email pharm unis to see which ones will take 5th choice applicants
Reply 6
Original post by toothysmile
Hey I applied for 4 dent and 1 pharm - and got offers for both this year, make the focus of your app on dent as it is more competitive and email pharm unis to see which ones will take 5th choice applicants

Congrats- my daughter is waiting on dentistry outcome email post interview for Dentistry

Quick Reply

Latest