The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Access To Leeds 2023 Psychology

Is anyone doing the Access To Leeds subject specific assignment for Psychology this year? What are your thoughts on the title given?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Is anyone doing the Access To Leeds subject specific assignment for Psychology this year? What are your thoughts on the title given?

yess im doing that! its kinda confusing me, do we just have to evaluate the source they gave us? and if we do then how are we meant to use references?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
I have found it so confusing so far, I don't understand what is actually supposed to be done. I was so unsure if it was just me or not!

Original post by kxktie
yess im doing that! its kinda confusing me, do we just have to evaluate the source they gave us? and if we do then how are we meant to use references?
Reply 3
I have found it so confusing so far, I don't understand what is actually supposed to be done. I was so unsure if it was just me or not!

I think I'm gonna keep watch on the padlet thing because a couple people have replied asking, but if not I might have to email because I don't know if they just want us to evaluate that source or not!! I am also on holiday when it's due so that's gonna be fun lmao
Reply 4

honestly so confused on where to start, I've found another article to reference I just have no idea to evaluate said study when we have to incorporate a reference, surely i'll just reference at the end? idk lmaooo
Reply 5
Original post by kxktie

I think it is just outlining and evaluating but I found it so confusing too, like how do we even start it ? And I think it’s just referencing the source and the other journal.
Reply 6
Original post by Lyss.11xx
I think it is just outlining and evaluating but I found it so confusing too, like how do we even start it ? And I think it’s just referencing the source and the other journal.

what have you written for the question that says what do you think the key findings add to knowledge on this topic x

how did everyone do on the assignment? happy to have passed! anyone open to a group chat as
i’m getting really nervous now and it’d be nice to meet people :smile:
Reply 8
hey, how ddi you guys find doing access to leeds psychology? im applying to leeds this year and i rlly wanna get advice/help. thanks!!! xxoxx

Quick Reply

Latest