The Student Room Group

A-Level Music Technology 2023

Can’t seem to find a single soul who sat A-Level Edexcel Music Technology component 3 and 4 this year- How did you all find it???? I know it’s such a small and niche exam but after the state my exams went- so bad with so many complications I’ve been put up for special consideration- I wanna know how others found it. Almost everyone in my class struggled. The vocoder question on C3 ? And the RMS on C4? So many random and obscure things we never really went into detail in - I didn’t even finish C4. I did really good on my coursework though, so I can only hope it pays off lol. Those exam papers were the only ones which made me cry and I do English Literature and History 🤣
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by cedelede
Can’t seem to find a single soul who sat A-Level Edexcel Music Technology component 3 and 4 this year- How did you all find it???? I know it’s such a small and niche exam but after the state my exams went- so bad with so many complications I’ve been put up for special consideration- I wanna know how others found it. Almost everyone in my class struggled. The vocoder question on C3 ? And the RMS on C4? So many random and obscure things we never really went into detail in - I didn’t even finish C4. I did really good on my coursework though, so I can only hope it pays off lol. Those exam papers were the only ones which made me cry and I do English Literature and History 🤣

By any chance do you remember the questions that came up on component 4?

Quick Reply

Latest