The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

What's it like?

I'm thinking of going to Nottingham Trent and I was wondering if it's a good school. Is there a good nightlife and are the teachers and classes any good (I'm studying mechanical engineering) if you have any insight that'd be a great help
Original post by Justastudent26
I'm thinking of going to Nottingham Trent and I was wondering if it's a good school. Is there a good nightlife and are the teachers and classes any good (I'm studying mechanical engineering) if you have any insight that'd be a great help
Hi @Justastudent26 👋

Great to hear you're interested in studying at NTU!

If you're looking for a nightlife that has something for everyone then NTU's definitely the right choice 🙌

Nottingham is known for its legendary nightlife. You’ll be spoilt for choice in a city that is filled with late-night hangouts, clubs, live music venues and more. It's got something for everyone to get involved in.

You can find out more here.

In terms of our teaching, we're rated Gold in the 2023 Teaching Excellence Framework assessment. Our Gold rating means that the study experience at NTU, and the outcomes it leads to are outstanding. All our courses include work experience opportunities, with our Mechanical Engineering courses also being Accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 month ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending