The Student Room Group

Lipa students 2023

Hiya! I'm looking for people who are starting at LIPA in September. I'm an international student starting in the MA Acting program. Still haven't found accommodation or found any people who are starting this fall. Would love to hear from you :smile:
i am!!
if you want to connect i’m @misha.mond on instagram :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by actorbeta09
Hiya! I'm looking for people who are starting at LIPA in September. I'm an international student starting in the MA Acting program. Still haven't found accommodation or found any people who are starting this fall. Would love to hear from you :smile:

Hiya, im doing the Songwriting and Performance course and staying at Europa. Instagram is elliethompson05 :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by actorbeta09

Hey! i’m going and i’m doing the management course. I’m staying at Grenville. My insta is @ellajgordonn
Reply 5
Hey, i’m also doing the MA acting this year and staying in grenville this september. my insta is @tommylong_
Reply 6
I'm heading into 3rd Year of Theatre and Performance Technology - Let me know if you need anything!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending