The Student Room Group

Studying art history: at Birmingham or Manchester?

Hello! I've been given conditional offers to study art history at both Birmingham and Manchester. I've been comparing the two courses for a while, but I'm stuck on choosing which university to go to. I'm leaning more towards Birmingham, based on their course modules, but can anyone give me other advice to pick the right university?
Reply 1
Have a look at the campus tour / open day films on YouTube - think about which environment you will feel most comfortable in. And are there any extras like work experience or study abroad available - these make a big difference to your graduate CV. Course should be be the ultimate decider - you need to enjoy the course to get the best results.
Reply 2
Original post by onionleaves
Hello! I've been given conditional offers to study art history at both Birmingham and Manchester. I've been comparing the two courses for a while, but I'm stuck on choosing which university to go to. I'm leaning more towards Birmingham, based on their course modules, but can anyone give me other advice to pick the right university?

hey, where did you decide at the end?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending