The Student Room Group

why are apple so annoying?

I bought an Ipad from apple in December like a month later starts getting really hot and battery runs out fast, i go to apple store and they basically do nothing, now for a few months on safari images and good notes sometimes the images zoom in and out.

Its been happening for months i have been to the apple store like 8 times and even done a factory reset where they set it up as a new iPad and its still happening and tech support on the phone have said is probably a hardware problem and you even have to press on the ipad like 3 times to turn it on, and i have even shown both of the problems to the apple store people in the store

Now they are doing some **** tracking thing where thy track what im doing on the iPad before the problem starts

Why don't they just admit its a faulty iPad and replace it? Its still under warranty and im fed up of having to go there all the time

alos new and new problems arise with the ipad
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Kdog21
I bought an Ipad from apple in December like a month later starts getting really hot and battery runs out fast, i go to apple store and they basically do nothing, now for a few months on safari images and good notes sometimes the images zoom in and out.

Its been happening for months i have been to the apple store like 8 times and even done a factor rest where they set it up as a new iPad and its still happening and tech support on the phone have said is probably a hardware problem and you even have to press on the ipad like 3 times on the phone and i have even shown both of the probelms to the apple store people in the store

Now they are doing some **** tracking thing where thy track what im doing on the iPad before the problem starts

Why don't they just admit its a faulty iPad and replace it? Its still under warranty and im fed up of having to go there all the time

alos new and new problems arise with the ipad

Just don't get apple products. I would look at the terms and conditions of the warranty and since this is apparently classed as a software issue, I think it falls under the warranty so I would look through the T&Cs, see what you can use to get your replacement and go to apple with that part of the T&Cs.
Reply 2
Thanks, I have and it says if there is a fault with the workmanship or materials then you should get a replacement or it gets sent off to be fixed

they have escalate the matter to seniors as they have never seen something like that before and they will call me back
Best customer service for me. My iPad which broke was a straight swap, easy peasy. Even repairing a macbook was super quick, unfortunately there will always be **** experiences with any company.
Reply 4
Original post by random_matt
Best customer service for me. My iPad which broke was a straight swap, easy peasy. Even repairing a macbook was super quick, unfortunately there will always be **** experiences with any company.

which branch did you go to?
Original post by Kdog21
which branch did you go to?

Both online. However, the Covent Garden store has always been helpful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending