The Student Room Group

Can someone please tell me how to get a grade 9 for maths???!!

Maths used to always be my favourite subject however I’ve just done my mocks for yr10 and I’ve done so bad. It’s like whatever I learn almost never comes up on tests and there are always hard questions which I just can’t do. Can someone please give me resources which show me how to solve hard questions and cover topics with lots of detail as well as tips to get a grade 9? My GCSEs will take place and I want to do the best as possible til then! Thanks
(edited 9 months ago)
To revise maths, you have to do maths
Do lots of exam questions

- A level maths student (lol)
Reply 2
Original post by tinaaa.aaaa
To revise maths, you have to do maths
Do lots of exam questions

- A level maths student (lol)

Yup, I agree with this. I'm also studying A-level maths. There's no better way to revise maths than to do lotsss of exam questions. For me, textbook questions don't really help
Original post by BrownGirl_288
Maths used to always be my favourite subject however I’ve just done my mocks for yr10 and I’ve done so bad. It’s like whatever I learn almost never comes up on tests and there are always hard questions which I just can’t do. Can someone please give me resources which show me how to solve hard questions and cover topics with lots of detail as well as tips to get a grade 9? My GCSEs will take place and I want to do the best as possible til then! Thanks

when i tell you watch GCSE maths tutor on youtube i mean it i legit went from borderline failing and get 4s 3 months before my actyal GCSEs to getting a 9 in the real exam all i did was vigoursly study everyday with my main source of revsion his videos he goes through everything clealry and his grade 7-9 videos were legit the best espically the grade 9 maths video as you can learn the techniques on how to think and approach top grade difficult questions and also past papers but rlly i couldve dont without past papers that how good his vidoes were because they were variations of past apers of difficulty anyways hopes this helps wish someone told me this ealeir so i didnt have to go crazy in the end

Quick Reply

Latest