The Student Room Group

Off-Term Storage in Oxford

Greetings, and thanks to all for the great information!

We are from the United States, and our daughter has been confirmed for a place in History at Oriel College, beginning this Fall. We are thrilled for her! But we are now working thorough logistics. We are unclear about whether she will be able to store her personal items in college off-term. Does anyone know of a reliable storage-company in Oxford for the few weeks before term (this September), or over Christmas (if she must vacate her room)?

Thanks very much.
Reply 1
The internationals officer in my JCR uses LOVESPACE to store international students' belongings over vacations. Once your daughter starts at Oxford it may be the case that her college internationals officer runs a similar system through college for international students to store belongings over vacation periods, but if not/for the September period going to LOVESPACE directly might be an option (though I have never used it personally so cannot comment on how good it is!)
Reply 2
Thanks so much!! We’ll give it a try!

Cheers!
Reply 3
Hey! Not sure if it helps, but I used a storage company called Kit Keeper 🙂 They were offering a discount at the time, not sure if they still do this, but worth checking. It was easy to use and I had no problems.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending