The Student Room Group

Where to store my belongings at end of term

Hey guys,
Does anyone know of any companies who can help with the moving and storing of my possessions at the end of term?
Original post by ry_tind
Hey guys,
Does anyone know of any companies who can help with the moving and storing of my possessions at the end of term?

@ry_tind

Depending on where you are based, there are a few storage companies that can store your belongings, but there can be charges for collecting your items, storing, and the retrieval of your items, so it can add up especially if you have a lot of things and if you need to store them for a long time.

I would suggest seeing if there is anyone you might be able to store some of your things with for free at the end of the term or trying to reduce the amount of things that you need to store, so that you don't run up a hefty bill.

All the best,

Oluwatosin 3rd year student University of Huddersfield
Reply 2
Original post by ry_tind
Hey guys,

Are you in a hall of residence where you need to clear your room at the end of each term? If so, check to see if your hall provides any storage space on-site where you can store your stuff -- or at least some of your stuff.

What sort of quantity do you need to move out? Are we just talking a couple of boxes? Or do you have lots of stuff that needs to be stored?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending