The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Official University of Surrey 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Surrey for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone!

I applied to Veterinary Biosciences and I'm currently studying Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics for my A Levels.

I've recently received an offer for Surrey so I'm very excited to start thinking about uni life!
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Hi everyone, I've got a place for Politics and Economics 2023 entry and I'm currently studying Economics, English Literature and Maths
I was wondering how everyone finds the sports societies in Surrey to be socially?
Reply 3
Hi all!
I'm applying for nutrition and dietetics.
Currently studying biology, psychology and geography. I studied core maths last year too :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
Original post by reich13100
Hi everyone!

I applied to Veterinary Biosciences and I'm currently studying Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics for my A Levels.

I've recently received an offer for Surrey so I'm very excited to start thinking about uni life!

Oh wow! welldone you! x
Original post by student233940
Hi everyone, I've got a place for Politics and Economics 2023 entry and I'm currently studying Economics, English Literature and Maths
I was wondering how everyone finds the sports societies in Surrey to be socially?

I’m not a current student there but on Surrey’s website you can sign up on a thing called UniBuddy which is a platform where you can talk to current students there, I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to discuss societies there.
I have applied to nutrition and dietetics too. :smile:
Original post by JHCT
Hi all!
I'm applying for nutrition and dietetics.
Currently studying biology, psychology and geography. I studied core maths last year too :smile:

I have applied for nutrition and dietetics too
Reply 8
Original post by Amelia K
I have applied for nutrition and dietetics too

Hey! Omg that is so exciting! I am really looking forward to the course as it sounds incredible :]
Hi,I am currently studying L3 BTEC Travel and Tourism, and I a applying for Tourism Management at Surrey.
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Surrey for 2023!

Ice breaker questions:

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Applying for Biochemistry
Currently studying L3 Applied Science Ext Dip
Reply 11
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi!

Ice breaker questions:

Applying for BSc (Hons) Economics! Currently doing Economics, Financial Studies and Law.
Hii ! I'm applying for Sport and Exercise Science and currently I'm studying A-Level psychology, politics, and pe. anyone else looking at this course? :smile:
Hiiii, I want to apply for international relations entry requirements BBB. My predicted grades are C for politics and D*D for business technicals, should I apply?
I applied to psychology. Does anyone know if Surrey usually wait until after the deadline (Jan) or are they quicker to respond for psychology offers? I applied about 2 weeks ago :smile:
Hi everyone! I have applied for Paramedic Science (2023) I have had my interview but I haven't heard anything back since. How long did it take for the university to get back to you to offer you a place or reject you?

I am also studying an Access course in health professions :smile:
Does the In2Surrey scheme also apply to graduates? Would a 2:1 requirement receive a lower grade for contextual admission?
Hi, I've applied to study French and Spanish!
Applying for vet med and have my interview on Friday! Fingers crossed as I’ve heard it’s odd
Original post by reich13100
Hi everyone!

I've recently received an offer for Surrey so I'm very excited to start thinking about uni life

Hi @reich13100, well done on your offer that's amazing! If you have any questions about uni life at Surrey, I'd be happy to answer them.

Eliska (Final year Psychology Student)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending