The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Uni accommodation

hello, I have recently been looking at accommodation but am stuck, I'm requesting any help on best on campus accommodation that could be near the law school in Keele University?
or should i not be bothered about the distance?
Hi - I wouldn't worry about the distance - the Law School is in the very centre of campus, and all of our on-campus accommodation is dotted around campus - within 10 minutes' walk. You can see our accommodation blocks on this map, they're not very far from the Law School - building number 54 on the map!

Hope that helps :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
hello, I have recently been looking at accommodation but am stuck, I'm requesting any help on best on campus accommodation that could be near the law school in Keele University?
or should i not be bothered about the distance?

Hi, I'm the parent of a non returning student due to unforeseen circumstances. We have a room in a shared house in Newcastle under Lyne £95 per week if you are interested. Contact hannah.stanleyabelvoir.co.uk for more information and viewing .to take over the tenancy which starts on September 1st 2023.The house is on Lawson Terrace, ST5.
Reply 3
Original post by Keele University
Hi - I wouldn't worry about the distance - the Law School is in the very centre of campus, and all of our on-campus accommodation is dotted around campus - within 10 minutes' walk. You can see our accommodation blocks on this map, they're not very far from the Law School - building number 54 on the map!

Hope that helps :smile:

thank you so very much, I appreciate the time, effort and information. I actually got into Lindsay hall.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
thank you so very much, I appreciate the time, effort and information. I actually got into Lindsay hall.

What block are you in lindsay

Quick Reply

Latest