The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster now saying they don’t have a record of giving me an offer??

I applied for Law LLB at University of Westminster through Clearing. Initially I applied through their Clearing form on their website. I got an email from them a day later saying they are happy to give me a provisional offer as I meet the grade requirements. All I had to do was add them as my Clearing option on UCAS. They gave me a deadline of Wednesday 12th July at 5:33pm or else my place wouldn’t be confirmed. This was on a Thursday. I did this on the following Monday as a still needed a teacher to do my reference and complete my UCAS form. I sent off my application and then added them as my Clearing option. This is all before the deadline and my application was confirmed. Today, on the deadline, I’ve received an email from them saying they don’t have any record of giving me an offer? I’ve forwarded the offer email to them and have given them my Clearing ID. My worry is that they usually take a day to respond and my acceptance will take until after the deadline. Has anyone else ever had this issue? Any advice?
Just wait for their response regarding your email trail. If you referred yourself to them via UCAS before their deadline passed then that bit is irrelevant.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Just wait for their response regarding your email trail. If you referred yourself to them via UCAS before their deadline passed then that bit is irrelevant.

Thank you. They’re now asking me to add the choice on UCAS again, which seems impossible to do without cancelling the entire application. This is really stressing me out.
Original post by smtry02
Thank you. They’re now asking me to add the choice on UCAS again, which seems impossible to do without cancelling the entire application. This is really stressing me out.

What is your application status on Hub now?
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
What is your application status on Hub now?

My status is still ‘Waiting for confirmation’. They’ve now told me I have successfully added the choice to my UCAS, and they will confirm by offer in due course, however they still haven’t addressed how initially they could not find a confirmation of my offer on their system. I guess the issue has been resolved?
Original post by smtry02
My status is still ‘Waiting for confirmation’. They’ve now told me I have successfully added the choice to my UCAS, and they will confirm by offer in due course, however they still haven’t addressed how initially they could not find a confirmation of my offer on their system. I guess the issue has been resolved?

Yeah, it sounds like it.

So long as you meet the criteria they are after, (IE. everything you told them over the phone or via webform is correct), it should just be admin job from their side to confirm the place now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending