The Student Room Group

DWP work coach

I applied few weeks ago and done my sjt and was sent a pre recorded interview which I did last Thursday and now waiting for the outcome. So far been quite quick but now know this is the waiting game .for the outcome. I went on live chat for my sjt results and she said she doesn't have them and can't find them on the portal. Any idea where to get them from please and campaign 675

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If you done your interview, you don't need to be concerned about the SJT results as you passed.

In terms of waiting time. Check any one of the work coach threads. From interview to results can take anything upto 8 weeks.

You really just need to forget about it now because I know from personal experience it'll drive you mad keep checking.

My interview cut off was last Saturday and I'm already on status 2. Which is alot quicker than its been normally. But now its only 3 questions I think that has reduced the waiting time.

Good luck.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Ugg331
If you done your interview, you don't need to be concerned about the SJT results as you passed.

In terms of waiting time. Check any one of the work coach threads. From interview to results can take anything upto 8 weeks.

You really just need to forget about it now because I know from personal experience it'll drive you mad keep checking.

My interview cut off was last Saturday and I'm already on status 2. Which is alot quicker than its been normally. But now its only 3 questions I think that has reduced the waiting time.

Good luck.

Thankyou what campaign have you applied for and what is the 2nd status as mine says
Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.
Reply 3
Original post by Vivana200
Thankyou what campaign have you applied for and what is the 2nd status as mine says
Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.

This is the 2nd one:

Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.

I've gone for 671. Is yours the Mercia one?
Reply 4
That's great and the Somerset Wiltshire Gloucestershire 675 one and good luck and keep us informed how you get on
Reply 5
Wow congratulations zoemorris that's great news and mine still on 2nd status
Reply 6
Original post by Zoemorris1
Thank you! I’m not sure if it all goes in numerical order as I also applied for 671 and that’s still stuck on the 2nd stage response. I am currently going through the PECs but the process just seems soo long. Good luck with yours!
I'm guessing you only had the 3 question interview too?
Reply 7
Mine was only 3 but I'm not holding out much hope. I just got offered a new job but not civil service. Process is far to long
Reply 8
Mine was only 3 but I'm not holding out much hope. I just got offered a new job but not civil service. Process is far to long
Just to give you an idea for me, from interview to provisional offer was 2 weeks. The 3 question interview process is really quick. You might just hear this week.
Reply 9
Original post by Zoemorris1
I did, I received an email saying I scored 13. I panicked at first thinking I’d failed as I’ve seen on other posts the requirement to pass is 24 but I presume they’ve changed the scoring/questions since then.
Yes, now 3x out of 7. You get 4 4 5? Did you get the job or reserve list?
Reply 10
My status still stuck on second in 3rd week now
Reply 11
675 it was so probably next week. How did u get on with 672
Any body heard anything about 675 Avon and Gloucestershire? Have done interview on 18/02/24, haven’t heard anything since then.
Reply 13
Original post by thriving-stevedo
Any body heard anything about 675 Avon and Gloucestershire? Have done interview on 18/02/24, haven’t heard anything since then.
I'm the same one as you and nothing yet
I'm the same one as you and nothing yet
Thank you for reply. Please let me know your latest.thanks
Reply 15
Original post by thriving-stevedo
Thank you for reply. Please let me know your latest.thanks
Sure no problem. Mines still showing the status about my pre recorded video. This is such a long Walt and please update me on yours when you have some news
Sure no problem. Mines still showing the status about my pre recorded video. This is such a long Walt and please update me on yours when you have some news
Sure. Thank you
Reply 17
My status has gone to say this one now:
Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.
Reply 18
My status has gone to say this one now:
Interview has been reviewed, now its a case of waiting for an email or the 3rd status.
Reply 19
Thankyou I'll update when I know more

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending