The Student Room Group

How many IGCSEs should I take?

Hey guys so I am an adult student from India, and I want to apply to Ivy Leagues in the States. I am beginning with IGCSEs although I have had already gave my national board exams till 10th, but I have been advised to give IGCSEs before doing ALevels as I have had a huge gap in my education because of my health.

So I am restarting my education again and I will be doing IGCSEs, so I was thinking how many IGCSEs should I do in the time period of 16 months. I was thinking of doing broad range of subjects so that it shows colleges that I have foundational skills in many subjects so that I wouldn't have to take like 10 A levels as many Ivy League applicants do.

Right now I am thinking to do Cambridge English First Language, Math, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, English Lit, French, Business and maybe Computer Science and Environmental Management, not sure about these last two.
Please give me guidance on how many subjects it will be good to do for the Ivy League level. Thanks guys.
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 1
Please someone answer to my question as I am really confused

Quick Reply

Latest