The Student Room Group

Are these two people spoiled brats

Emma Watson and Brandon Green

Private school, rich parents
Based on those qualities alone, no.
I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. On desktop, if you hover over My TSR and click on All Forums under the Quick Links heading, this will show you all the available forums. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

These things don't make spoiled brats out of them. They have privileged lives, that is everything.
Reply 4
Emma went to a rather unusual school....
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

Lovely « little Britain » attitude where you’re shamed for actually being successful and letting your children benefit from the wealth that you have earned!! It’s so much more honourable to live a mediocre existence, to take no risks, to take a « safe » salary home every month but not contribute to actually expanding the economy.
Envy is a villainous fault!!
Reply 6
Original post by Euapp
Lovely « little Britain » attitude where you’re shamed for actually being successful and letting your children benefit from the wealth that you have earned!! It’s so much more honourable to live a mediocre existence, to take no risks, to take a « safe » salary home every month but not contribute to actually expanding the economy.
Envy is a villainous fault!!

If you enjoy taking risks so much, why wouldn't you allow your children to be educated non-privately and risk the outcome?
Reply 7
Original post by Picnicl
If you enjoy taking risks so much, why wouldn't you allow your children to be educated non-privately and risk the outcome?

And if I did, what would I be allowed to spend my money on that would meet with your approval?
Surely designer clothes, exotic holidays, fast cars etc for my children is far more likely way of creating spoilt brats than investing in their education ?
The vast majority of parents that pay for independent schooling, do so by passing up on foreign holidays, changing their cars and spending money on other leisure activities. Hardly the lifestyle of spoiled brats!
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest