The Student Room Group

Is it bad to work all the time?

I work from home and I’m desperate to have some money so I work all the time. My family is very spoiled my brother has his dad pay all his bills, he even gave him my old car. So he always plays responsible and is never home when he’s not. I bury myself in my room and in my job so that I can have a good summer. Time does not wait for you at all when you want things you gotta start now. I’m tired of people talking about me I just want to prove them wrong. I’m not my spoiled brother and other family members who have sponsors. This summer I’ll have so much and they are going to be so salty. Overall is it wrong to Work all the time? I make 30 a hour sometimes. I made a very bad decisions by not working last year and it left a big hole in pockets so now I’m just making it for it. Yes it’s lame do be home and work all the time but so is being poor.
Reply 1
What are you doing to earn 30 an hour? Either way working too much isn't a problem unless your seriously sacrificing your social life. Get your bag
Reply 2
Original post by N1.GOAT
What are you doing to earn 30 an hour? Either way working too much isn't a problem unless your seriously sacrificing your social life. Get your bag

My family is never happen when I don’t work in a bum they talk **** about how I don’t have nothing and live with them.. I’m the butt of everyone’s joke but when I do work it’s a problem?? They just don’t take my job seriously since it’s from home but in a few months move I evolve they will know that I wasn’t wasting my time!
Yes, it's bad to work all of the time. It can lead to burnout and depression.
Reply 4
Original post by 1582
Yes, it's bad to work all of the time. It can lead to burnout and depression.

I was very depressed when my car was disabled and my family was talking mess about me., I was depressed when I was broke and my family talked crap about me. Im depressed living at home with no money. I’m depressed when I don’t work.. sometimes I’m depressed when I work but it pays off
Reply 5
Anything done to excess is bad and can lead to serious problems.
I'm working multiple jobs and have to work long hours, including on weekends.
Make sure that you have enough time left to eat, relax and sleep at least 4hrs most nights.
Good luck!
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I work from home and I’m desperate to have some money so I work all the time. My family is very spoiled my brother has his dad pay all his bills, he even gave him my old car. So he always plays responsible and is never home when he’s not. I bury myself in my room and in my job so that I can have a good summer. Time does not wait for you at all when you want things you gotta start now. I’m tired of people talking about me I just want to prove them wrong. I’m not my spoiled brother and other family members who have sponsors. This summer I’ll have so much and they are going to be so salty. Overall is it wrong to Work all the time? I make 30 a hour sometimes. I made a very bad decisions by not working last year and it left a big hole in pockets so now I’m just making it for it. Yes it’s lame do be home and work all the time but so is being poor.

Your health will suffer. Specially if the environment you are in is not very relaxing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending