The Student Room Group

Tips for time management

Hiya I have mocks later this year and they are very important! I would like some tips to help with time management as it is either a hit or miss for me. And study tips, thank you xx
Distractions are usually to blame e.g phone but I need it for hwk so how could I avoid such things?
Reply 1
Original post by Trickia
Hiya I have mocks later this year and they are very important! I would like some tips to help with time management as it is either a hit or miss for me. And study tips, thank you xx
Distractions are usually to blame e.g phone but I need it for hwk so how could I avoid such things?

For managing your time efficiently you can follow the instructions given at this link - https://www.upwork.com/resources/time-management-strategies

Collected -
Study tips are essential for students to achieve academic success. Here are some effective tips that can help students with their studies:

Create a study schedule: A study schedule can help students manage their time effectively and ensure that they cover all the topics before exams.

Find a suitable study environment: A quiet and well-lit environment can help students focus on their studies and avoid distractions.

Take breaks: Taking short breaks in between study sessions can help students refresh their minds and stay motivated.

Use visual aids: Visual aids such as diagrams, charts, and tables can help students understand complex topics and remember information easily.

Practice past exam papers: Practicing past exam papers can help students understand the exam format and the types of questions that can be asked.

Group study: Studying in groups can help students clarify their doubts, exchange ideas, and learn from each other.

Get enough sleep: Getting enough sleep is essential for students to stay fresh and focused during study sessions.

Eat a healthy diet: A healthy diet can help students stay energized and focused throughout the day.

Stay hydrated: Drinking enough water can help students stay alert and focused during study sessions.

Stay motivated: Setting achievable goals and rewarding oneself after achieving them can help students stay motivated and focused.

In conclusion, these tips can help students improve their revision and study techniques and achieve academic success. However, it's important to note that every student is unique, and what works for one student may not work for another. Therefore, students should experiment with different techniques to find the ones that work best for them.
Reply 2
Thank you so much xx
Reply 3
Original post by Trickia
Thank you so much xx

No worries! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending