The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia ruskin chelmsford

Guys I am a Muslim boy, I got an offer for medical science at ARU. But I just wanna know, how is the Islamic society in ARU Chelmsford, not the actual Isoc but is there Muslims there in the uni. Not tryna appear weird or anything but for me it's a very important thing to have.
Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Guys I am a Muslim boy, I got an offer for medical science at ARU. But I just wanna know, how is the Islamic society in ARU Chelmsford, not the actual Isoc but is there Muslims there in the uni. Not tryna appear weird or anything but for me it's a very important thing to have.
Thanks

Hiya,

Thank you for your question.

At ARU, we are proud to welcome individuals from all different backgrounds, religions, and cultures. We have a diverse student population of around 35,000 across our campuses each with their own background and beliefs so we are sure you’ll be able to find other individuals who are also Muslim 😊

As for the Islamic Society, they are currently active on Instagram (one for Cambridge, and one for Chelmsford), so you can check out what events they have hosted, more about the societies, or even reach out to them before you join if that would make you feel more comfortable.

Let us know if you would like any more information on this.

Jemma
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks

As-salaamu Alaykum, I am one of the brothers at ARU Chelmsford who is a part of the ISOC committee. There are a huge number of brothers at the university some of whom are from Chelmsford and are a part of the local community of Muslims in Chelmsford, which is continually growing. On campus we have a prayer room where salah is prayed regularly. We also have daily reminders, circles and other events happening throughout the year. In the coming year you can expect many events open to all and we look forward to seeing you in September. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

- Amir
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending