The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loghborough University vs Loughborough College for BSc in Sport science

Hello, I have seen that there is a Bsc in Applied Sport Science offered in Loughborough College which is awarded by Loghborough University. And it seems that Loughborough College is located very close to Loughborough University.

Does somebody know what would be the difference in studying SportScience at the college instead of the university? Would you still be able to use the facilities at the university and take part in the team sports at the university? eg, swimming

thank you.
Original post by JHCK
Hello, I have seen that there is a Bsc in Applied Sport Science offered in Loughborough College which is awarded by Loghborough University. And it seems that Loughborough College is located very close to Loughborough University.

Does somebody know what would be the difference in studying SportScience at the college instead of the university? Would you still be able to use the facilities at the university and take part in the team sports at the university? eg, swimming

thank you.

Hi @JHCK,

Great to hear you're interested in studying in Loughborough :smile:

My advice would be to contact each institution about these courses to get more information about them. I would also review each course page to look at the differences and explore the modules.

Hope this helps! :smile:

- Lindsay
(edited 9 months ago)
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
thank you Lindsay,

I looked at the courses. My question I guess is whether the College and the University are sharing the facilities? Are they two completely different schools without any connection or are they linked please? Do they share accommodation, sports teams and facilities?
Original post by JHCK
thank you Lindsay,

I looked at the courses. My question I guess is whether the College and the University are sharing the facilities? Are they two completely different schools without any connection or are they linked please? Do they share accommodation, sports teams and facilities?

Hi @JHCK,

On the Loughborough College website, there is a really useful link that explains the sporting facilities that are shared between the University and College. There's also information about the Loughborough Students' Union here which may be useful to look at and you may want to view more information about the sports at Loughborough University. As the two institutions are separate, they both have separate accommodation. Otherwise, it would be worth getting in touch with the institutions themselves - they will be able to provide more tailored information.

- Lindsay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending