The Student Room Group

Uni Physics 2023-2024

Anyone study undergraduate physics at uni.
Specifically at Leeds or Warwick?
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
I've just finished my first year on maths&physics at Warwick. So if you have any questions about physics at Warwick I'd be happy to answer them
Reply 2
How are you with indices without a calculator any advice on how to be able to do it in your head? especially ones where the "power of" is a fraction
Reply 3
Original post by Sahil0204
Are there many societies or extracurricular activities in Warwick related to physics or maths.

There's a dedicated maths society and then a physics society. It's mainly a social thing I believe, although they run revision lectures near exam season.

For stuff related to it, there's an astronomy society that sounds pretty interesting.
You can find the full list of societies on the warwickSU page if you're interested in seeing the full list
Reply 4
Daughter and I did visit leeds for physics on open day. I was quite impressed they had their own cafe and also the astronomy domes on the top were amazing. And the libraries were really good. She went onto Lancaster as she wanted a campus accommodation style than a city one, but as shes entering year 4 of her integrated masters, shes now looking at Warwick as a phd option :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending