The Student Room Group

KCS sixth form entrance exams

hi,
does anyone who sat the kings entrance exam last year mind sharing what the general paper and English paper were on - were they something you can prepare for?
Hey! How did you find the tests? I had it yesterday :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by 11academic11
Hey! How did you find the tests? I had it yesterday :smile:

hey I really didn't like English and general, which option did you pick for English ?
Original post by tvi.123
hey I really didn't like English and general, which option did you pick for English ?

I picked the second option, hardly read over the first one. What question did u pick, and what were ur points? Idk what to think of the General Thinking stimulus material. I've been hearing a lot of differing viewpoints. Math was not too bad. Although the topics were simple, the questions were kinda advanced.
Reply 4
I picked the second option, hardly read over the first one. What question did u pick, and what were ur points? Idk what to think of the General Thinking stimulus material. I've been hearing a lot of differing viewpoints. Math was not too bad. Although the topics were simple, the questions were kinda advanced.

I picked the descriptive one I can't even remember the other one what was it again
Reply 5

did you run out of time for general? I didn't finish the multiple choice
Original post by tvi.123
did you run out of time for general? I didn't finish the multiple choice

I finished it, but had to guess a few questions. What exactly did u have to describe for English? I srsly regret not picking that question. We had to write a story for the other one.
Reply 7
I finished it, but had to guess a few questions. What exactly did u have to describe for English? I srsly regret not picking that question. We had to write a story for the other one.

what was your story about
I rlly struggle w coming up w those
Reply 8

wait wasn't there supposed to be an essay for the general one too
Original post by tvi.123
what was your story about
I rlly struggle w coming up w those

you first. what did u describe?
Original post by tvi.123
wait wasn't there supposed to be an essay for the general one too

there was
Reply 11
there was

Hi guys, i might apply next yr - how do u recomend revising for these tests?
Reply 12
hii i’m doing my kcs exam tomorrow because i did my westminster one yesterday, how did it go and what stuff came up??

i’m mostly active on instagram so it’s best to dm me there: @madi7aa_

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending